Specifications are for planning purposes only and may change without notice. Please refer to manufacturer manuals for all details.
- 5 Induction Elements
- Power Boost
- True Simmer
- Melt Setting
- Temperature Limiter
- Universal OFF
- Illuminated Touch Controls
- Easy-to-clean black ceramic glass surface is resistant to scratching, staining, impact and heat.
- Induction elements heat cookware, not the glass, for a cooler, safer cooking surface.
- Five high-efficiency induction elements deliver power and control.
- Maximum element power: 3,000 Watts with 4,000 Watts boost, (2) 1,800 Watts with 3,000 Watts boost and (2) 1,200 Watts.
- True Simmer setting on three elements.
- Melt setting on two elements.
- Cookware sensing.
- Elements will not be energized without an induction-compatible pan on the cooktop surface.
- Hi-Power mode boosts power on 1,800 Watt elements by diverting power from adjacent element.
- 4,000 Watts element does not divert power from adjacent element for boost.
- Temperature limiter to ensure that safe operating temperature of ceramic glass is never exceeded.
- Illuminated touch controls with graduated control lighting and adjustable sound frequency and volume.
- Hot-surface indicator light in control panel.
- Lock mode.
- Cooktop will be locked so that no elements can be turned on.
- Universal OFF turns all elements off.
- Countdown timer with 1 to 99 minute range.
CSA certified for US and Canada.
More top picks for you