30" Wolf M Series Contemporary Stainless Steel Built-In Double Oven DO30CM/S
Specifications are for planning purposes only and may change without notice. Please refer to manufacturer manuals for all details.
Is there a signature dish you've never quite dared to prepare Beef Wellington, perhaps, or spinach soufflé Now is your time, with the new Wolf 30" M series built-in double oven. It takes the guesswork out of even the most difficult dishes. Just dial in any of 10 precision cooking modes, and the oven delivers the optimal heat and airflow for the dish. No hot or cold spots to spoil your results. Just beautifully browned roast chicken, perfect chocolate chip cookies, crisply crusted casserole. You're in culinary heaven.
The Dual VertiCross™ system is Wolf's most advanced dual convection ever, quickly saturating the oven cavity with consistent heat across all racks. The cooking modes are precise and intuitive, to ensure that the meal you bring to the table is every bit as delicious as the meal you had in mind. A Gourmet feature has a menu of presets that automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy. With the new M series oven, you can put beef Wellington back on the menu. less
Stainless steel handleless design
Its stainless steel handleless design coordinates with Wolf contemporary products – especially the convection steam oven and coffee system – while providing a flush-inset installation option for your wall oven.
Dual VertiCross convection for consistent heat across all racks
No need to adjust racks or rotate pans - the advanced dual convection system delivers the most consistent cooking ever. Two corner column fans with parallel vertical heating elements work in concert to provide just the right heat and airflow for any dish. Expect faster preheating through improved heat saturation and distribution, for delicious results sooner than you thought.
LARGEST CAPACITY EVER
At 5.1 cu. ft., it's the most spacious Wolf built-in oven, with a curved back wall for increased capacity and better air flow, able to accommodate multiple dishes at the same time.
Easily monitor progress inside
Large, triple-pane glass windows and three bright halogen lights give you a clear view of your dish without having to open the door and disturb the cooking process.
Rigorously tested to ensure dependability
Built with superior-quality materials, Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years under far heavier use than any home cook will ever subject them to. To ensure reliability, engineers stress-test designs under laboratory conditions that simulate years of use. Major components are tested and subjected to extreme stresses prior to going into the final design of the unit, and every major function of every completed product is tested before shipping.
10 cooking modes for predictably delicious results
Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from braised short ribs to empanadas to classic chocolate chip cookies. 10 modes are Convection, Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection Roast, Gourmet, Proof, Warm, Dehydrate and Stone.
Gourmet feature for foolproof meals
With Gourmet, a menu of almost 50 presets automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy, from pork tenderloin to lasagna to double-crusted cherry pie. Gourmet tells you the proper rack position, sets the right cooking mode, even adjusts temperature on its own. You just sit back and wait for a perfectly prepared dish.
Color touchscreen controls
A color touch screen makes controlling basic oven functions as easy as ever, while providing advanced control that standard button interfaces can't - for instance, choosing from a library of presets in Gourmet mode.
Standard or flush inset installation
M series ovens can be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry to complement an overall integrated kitchen design.
Exceptional 24/7 customer support
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care team has a reputation for service that’s as exceptional as its products. They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from the factory, and are standing by to provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.
- Stainless steel, handleless design for Wolf performance at its sleekest
- 10 cooking modes for predictably delicious results (Convection, Roast, Bake, Broil, Convection Roast, Stone, Gourmet, Warm, Proof and Dehydrate)
- Advanced Dual VertiCross convection system for faster preheats and consistent cooking across all racks
- Gourmet feature has menu of presets that automatically controls cooking of popular meals
- 5.1 cubic feet capacity to handle multiple dishes at once
- Interactive color touchscreen for advanced cooking control
- Enhanced interior views with triple-pane glass and three halogen lights
- Can be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry for integrated look
- Overall Dimensions:29 7/8" W x 50 7/8" H x 23" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions: 25 1/4" W x 17 1/2" H x 19 7/8" D
- Oven 2 Interior Dimensions: 25 1/4" W x 17 1/2" H x 19 7/8" D
- Usable Capacity:3.3 Cubic Feet
- Overall Capacity:5.1 Cubic Feet
- Door Clearance:21 3/8"
- Star-K Certified
- DO30CMS Quick Reference Guide - Standard Installation PDF
- DO30CMS Quick Reference Guide - Flush Inset Installation PDF
- M Series Oven Installation Guide PDF
- Wolf Design Guide PDF
- M Series Oven Use and Care Guide PDF
- M Series Oven Placard PDF
- Sabbath Mode Reference Guide PDF
- 2020 Catalog - Updated 3.1.15 ZIP
Available Accessories for the DO30CM/S
- Bake stone kit (stone, rack and peel)
- Dehydration kit (racks and door stop)
- Full-extension, easy-glide oven racks
- Temperature probe
- Set of three standard oven racks
- Broiler pan
- Multi-function pan